ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ZSR, Editors Needed!  (Read 81504 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2015, 12:22:15 AM »

Updated all

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
SlaskPrask
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2015, 07:33:08 AM »

I would like to become an editor for mm3d, I have lots of knowledge and would like to be able to contribute!
BigHairyFart
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2015, 03:03:21 AM »

I would love to become an editor for Majora's Mask 3D. I have tons of knowledge of the majority of the Zelda franchise, but most pages are pretty up-to-date, with the exception of MM3D, with it being as new as it is.

Thanks!

This place is as dead as Link was that one time he forgot to catch a fairy in his bottle.
Riddler
Regular Guay

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2015, 03:14:52 AM »

I'd Like to become an Editor for Link's Awakening (and DX) because there is only one written route for the entire game and there are a lot of new tricks that are crucial to the routes that haven't made their way to the page yet. I have a top 10 time in the main Category and a tied WR in the glitched any% category
Riddler
Regular Guay

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2015, 02:09:56 AM »

I feel like the LA Pages don't contain nearly enough info and the new runners are confused as to what to do because there are new routes and a lot of new strats that arent on the page. If needed any of the top runners (zorlax, Leon, Greentunic) could recommend me Wink
reidenlightman
Regular Guay

I think I'm amazing. I'm not.

Email
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2015, 03:19:46 AM »

Is it too late to want to be an editor for MM3D? I'm seeing some errors in some pages. One example is Snowhead Temple's page. It says that to action swap, after pulling out hookshot, you press the stick button then tatl button afterward. That's correct, but the following could be worded better. It says press the stick and target, then let go of the stick. If someone follow that to the letter, they'll end up failing it.

I've been very active in MM3D, and I've written the Epona Skip Route. I assume BenStephens and I both used it in our runs.

MM3D, sub 2:15 in only 5 runs. I really need a capture board.
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2015, 12:13:40 AM »

Could I get editor on the Skyward Sword pages? Currently working on rewriting the route.

Thanks c:
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2015, 03:53:24 AM »

I was wondering if I could be added as an editor for oot3d and skyward sword as well.
Ace
Deku Scrub

« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2015, 03:55:42 AM »

I'd like to be an editor for The Wind Waker so I can edit pages and help bring them up-to-date as well as make them look more clean. I've been working with The Wind Waker for almost two years now. If any proof is needed to verify this, I currently have the top time on ZSR and am working towards sub 4. You can also visit my YT to find all kinds of videos of things I'd like to add to ZSR where applicable. https://www.youtube.com/user/Cha0ticAce/videos
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: