ZSR Forums
April 23, 2024, 07:22:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1080 Ganondoor Adult (WW from Fire Temple to Castle Collapse)  (Read 3890 times)
btastic
Regular Guay

« on: August 16, 2013, 12:45:33 AM »

Hey guys,

I was messing around with All Dungeons and I got to the 1080 wrong warp from fire temple. Im confident in doing the setup and I get into the door, but after shield turning twice, and buffering the inputs Z+B in, they wont work. If I go for it just by pressing it without pausing, it works (sometimes).

I hooked up MHS to get the cutscene timer and see how many frames have been loaded, and there are some frames missing when I pause buffer the inputs. You can check this video to see what I mean.

http://www.twitch.tv/sutso/b/446340357

I hope you can help me with this trick!

Thank you!

also known as Sutso
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 05:38:31 AM »

Have absolutely no clue, but wondering if it might be just that you're getting to that point you start the video at 5 frames early/inconsistently as every time you buffered you consistently hit 156

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
btastic
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 06:12:29 AM »

well I've been there a few times already. And always I was spinning after Z+B and most of the times I just went out of the door into the fire temple again (too few frames). I don't really know why that happens. I'll go to work now and will do it a few more times.

I also tried to alternate the first few pause buffers in the setup (crystal under B button, cyrstal in bottom left corner), but then I never reach the door. So it all seems right and fine, its just about "entering" the door :/

another note: im not advancing any frames when im at the door since the timer waits until I can see the bluewarp again. Also the warp will warp normally after 139 frames. Im on 138 and moltov was on the same frame so I guess its something else

Thanks for your answer!

Moltov tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLs3rlv6wU
Moltov doing it with MHS on (different setup though!): http://www.twitch.tv/moltov/c/1966019

just came home from work:
Did the whole setup again, ended up in the door, same thing.. I found out that when I'm doing the Z+B unbuffered, I press Z slightly earlier than B which leads to a good WW. But why is it so different to buffer them in? idk...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:40:26 PM by btastic » Logged

also known as Sutso
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: