ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:24:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Well chus  (Read 3036 times)
Valientlink
Regular Guay

~V@LîΣÑTLîÑK~

Email
« on: July 27, 2013, 06:19:57 AM »

I've tried for hours, for days, but I cannot for the life of me do the vine clip. DoT skip was a breeze to pick up, but THIS is just annoying as hell. I can't hit the skulltula at its highest point, and if I do, I screw something up anyway. I don't know how to get the right frames or why the damn skulltula won't push me through. If there's anyway someone can explain this trick to me in a way that would help, please do, because I'm about to rip whats left of my hair out.  Lips sealed

It's worth noting that I have the frames perfect now, but Link doesn't clip. I really don't get this.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:27:23 AM by Valientlink » Logged

Signature
keymakr
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 08:38:30 PM »

One thing I find helps me a lot when I'm having trouble is to pause buffer the skulltula to the top of its cycle. Spend some time just buffering through its whole cycle and look at how it moves, and where its extreme positions are. Slashing the skull at the same position every time makes how you see the later frames the same every time, which can make it easier.

What exactly is happening when you think it ought to work? Skull hitting you and not clipping? Grabbing the top ledge when u drop? Falling way too far before you get hit? If you have a vod link it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: