ZSR Forums
April 16, 2024, 01:45:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heya everybody  (Read 3492 times)
Mothership_Connection
Deku Scrub

« on: July 02, 2013, 11:16:45 PM »

Hello people,

New member here, although I've been thinking about registering for a while. So here's my lil' introduction. Smiley

I'm from Belgium and am currently 24 years old. So I speak both French and English.

I started speedrunning OOT only 2 months ago. So I'm still a big newbie, although I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm doing any % like so many newcomers, but will certainly try other categories once I get that down. I can't even begin to explain what I felt the first time I played this game as a kid. The experience was truly.. magical, to say the least. It became my favorite and most cherished game right away. Although I would have never guessed that I'd come back to it in such a way. I'm now fascinated with speedrunning and am having so much fun mastering new tricks. When I first started watching runs, it felt like insane wizardry. Grin Can't believe I'm now understanding and getting decent with some of it. I'm truly looking forward to getting better. One of my goals is to become decent enough to start recording runs. Just for the fun of improving my personal bests, and why not to share that with friends. I'm such a perfectionist that it might not be before a while though. Tongue

It's also really cool how active the community is, and that new tricks are still being discovered. I consistently see new people joining in (just like me), so that's a very good sign this game will continue to live for a very long time. Smiley

Alright, I believe this is it for my introduction. I'm really forward to becoming active and participate on the forums.

So, see you guys around! Smiley
Ulquiorra
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »

Welcome ! If you need some help in Any% don't hesitate to ask, I speak french too. Good luck with your runs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: