ZSR Marathon Scheduling

(1/4) > >>

TestRunner:
In order to arrange a schedule, I need to know all the runner's availability. If you don't let me know soon when you can/can't do it, I'll assume you are available for anytime and I might slot you in a bad time. Please don't let that happen, and let me know ASAP. I'll post the first draft of the schedule when people give me some times and I can get it done.

jarvitz:
For LCT (the least importnt game but w/e) I think I will be busy for the first 6 hours of the marathon, after that any time should be ok with me. Also, if you want to have me on for the OoT challenge goal, I could do that too, and even schedule it right before/after my run if it is easier? I understand if im not wanted for that, just offering.

TestRunner:
The OoT challenge will more likely be an open race. We plan on spotlighting a couple racers and switch it up to see what various people are doing. It should be very similar to Cosmo/Jiano's Halloween challenge, if you want an idea how it will be ran.

jarvitz:
I see, that works too, wasnt sure if it would just be like 4 highlighted people or whatever

Pheenoh:
I have to work on Fridays, but Saturday/Sunday should be fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page