ZSR Marathon Commentators

(1/4) > >>

TestRunner:
All the runners need to let me know who (or nobody) they would like to commentate with on their run. Commentary will be done on a Mumble server. It's recommended to have around 2-3 commentators, but take with what you want. I know a couple of the runners will not be able to commentate, so it is extremely important to choose your commentators. The commentators will also be joined by a couple marathon OPs, but they should not interfere with the commentary much. Also there will be donation readers, but the game commentators will take precedence.

Commentators:
[Commentator A]
[Commentator B]

We will also need Donation readers. Volunteers are welcomed for now, so let us know if you have the golden voice and are a clear reader. Let me know what times you'll be available to do readings.

Donation Reader:
Aug 9 4:30-6:00pm EDT
Aug 10 12:30-5:00am EDT

jarvitz:
Link's Crossbow Training:

runner: jarvitz

commentator: natalyahasdied

MC Gamer:
Zelda's Adventure
Commentators:
SuperMCGamer

(No one else runs the game, and I should be able to cover it all)

I wouldn't mind taking some slots for donation reading, I have a nice microphone and won't overbear or anything. The game comes first. :D

ChristosOwen:
I could probably get the guys I usually chill with on Mumble to commentate (Prier, Crippe, Kinghippo etc) to commentate although not sure on their availability yet... but imagine it wouldn't be a problem!

26pt2:
If zmaster91 has a stable internet connection and can do the run for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (FSA), then I will volunteer to commentate on Mumble. I have been researching the tricks, glitches, and mechanics of the game in order to compile the information in a Google Doc for people interested in speedrunning FSA. I currently have an extremely detailed route that explains some of the tricks used during the run, which can be found at the following link: http://pastebin.com/ccaRyYKL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page