ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 11:16:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dungeon Rush Mod  (Read 31511 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 07:39:09 AM »

I've actually been thinking about doing a Master Quest version. One thing I want to attempt to do is pull the Master Quest dungeon files into the v1.0 rom to avoid having to find everything over again.

Another possibility will be making a hub world this time rather than linking the dungeons together, but it would most likely require some asm hacks since otherwise some dungeons will be skippable.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Mothership_Connection
Deku Scrub

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »

This might come off as a silly question but when played on the Wii, is the deadzone the same as the official OoT VC?

I know that deadzone can vary from game to game. So if it is indeed the same, does it mean the Wii somehow treats DR like it's the real thing? i.e. a legit VC OoT

Thanks!
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2013, 03:45:48 PM »

I think it was injected into aleckermit's 1.0 VC, which is an inject into Sin and Punishment iirc. That probably means that game has the same deadzone as OoT.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2013, 09:38:33 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9xLMXXlwr0

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
DLH112
Deku Scrub

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 12:24:47 AM »

I recently got all 43 GSs you can get and claimed the amazing reward for it, and then i felt like trying to 'break out'. I didn't succeed but i got something weird to happen that i don't think is intentional?

There are a few places where if you save warp it brings you back to fire temple. (skulltula house and adult temple of time). I kind of thought maybe this was intentional as a way to get some GSs missed (particularly the 2 in fire temple that need an extensive hover/longshot/scarecrows song, since you don't have hoverboots or longshot the first time around). but then, i stepped in the blue warps and got back to spirit temple and the light arrow cutscene triggered when i went back to the temple of time, (but i already had light arrows). It proceeded as normal until the second automated part/ flashback (i think its the part that triggers BA) it suddenly ended there and dumped me in the inner part of ganon's castle as child  Shocked . I savewarped from the skulltula room again and stepped back through the blue warps to get to the temple of time again, but nothing weird happened Sad. then through some sideflip hovers i i took the spirit warp and got to trials as child.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 06:13:27 AM »

Savewarping taking you to the Fire Temple was intentional to prevent minimal progress loss when playing through in any% since I don't have the hacking skills to let you savewarp in every room. Also I believe you unlock a warp song that lets you go back to Fire as well?

Also, I thought I fixed that... or maybe I left it in as a terrible easter egg? I forget

Braid
fishfood
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2015, 03:30:38 AM »

MZX:
ive been routing a 100% run and i have a few questions. 1) is it possible to get the skulltulla in the deku tree behind the bomb-able wall. 2) can i use the "skulltulla reward" at all. 3) can you send me a list of all the items it is possible to obtain.

Thanks
FishFood
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »

1) The skulltula behind the bombable wall should be the only skulltula that is impossible to obtain as it doesn't count to the "reward" for getting all skulls.

2) The skulltula reward has no extra ability.

3) No, mainly because I kind of forget what I did.

One thing I want to do in 20xx is make a small update that fixes some bugs, but I don't know if I'll get around to it.

Braid
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: