Author Topic: New ZSR, Editors Needed!  (Read 94321 times)

Offline reidenlightman

• Regular Guay
  • I think I'm amazing. I'm not.
Re: New ZSR, Editors Needed!
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »
Is it too late to want to be an editor for MM3D? I'm seeing some errors in some pages. One example is Snowhead Temple's page. It says that to action swap, after pulling out hookshot, you press the stick button then tatl button afterward. That's correct, but the following could be worded better. It says press the stick and target, then let go of the stick. If someone follow that to the letter, they'll end up failing it.

I've been very active in MM3D, and I've written the Epona Skip Route. I assume BenStephens and I both used it in our runs.
MM3D, sub 2:15 in only 5 runs. I really need a capture board.

Offline TLoZSR

• Regular Guay
  • Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2015, 04:13:40 PM »
Could I get editor on the Skyward Sword pages? Currently working on rewriting the route.

Thanks c:

Offline gymnast86

• Regular Guay
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2015, 07:53:24 PM »
I was wondering if I could be added as an editor for oot3d and skyward sword as well.

Offline Ace

• Deku Scrub
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2015, 07:55:42 PM »
I'd like to be an editor for The Wind Waker so I can edit pages and help bring them up-to-date as well as make them look more clean. I've been working with The Wind Waker for almost two years now. If any proof is needed to verify this, I currently have the top time on ZSR and am working towards sub 4. You can also visit my YT to find all kinds of videos of things I'd like to add to ZSR where applicable. https://www.youtube.com/user/Cha0ticAce/videos

Offline Habreno

• Regular Guay
« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2016, 04:19:34 AM »
I'd like to become an editor for Twilight Princess. While I may not be as involved in the GC runs as some other runners, I am very familiar with a lot of version differences, especially regarding Wii 1.0 vs others, and feel that a lot of things need updating along those lines.

A couple examples:
Mailman triggers are smaller (and in some cases different), and skippable without using Gale Boomerang Long Jump attacks. I've been able to figure out the majority of the triggers, especially those that are jumped over instead of simply evaded. I feel that an entire page on the Mailman would be beneficial and could help with its creation.

There are a couple Wii 1.0 exclusive tricks that are simply not documented, such as underwater warping. In addition, a few tricks listed also don't work on Wii 1.0 (of specific note, climbing the vines outside Kakariko Village (in Hyrule Field West [Wii]/East [GC]) does NOT disable the mailman trigger located there) and noting that is important.

If you're concerned about a lack of videos, I'm working towards getting the tools I need to record; this problem is slightly amplified by internet data limits that limit any uploading I will be able to do.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Offline mzxrules

• Mega Guay
  • Wrong warp expert
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2016, 08:42:44 AM »
I think I added you to the list
Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.

Offline Habreno

• Regular Guay
« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2016, 09:21:09 AM »
Much appreciated, thank you!

Offline RattleMan

• Regular Guay
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2016, 11:40:16 PM »
I'd like to request editing privileges for Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker sub-sites. As someone who frequently assists others in all three games, I understand how to word things so that new players can understand them.

Offline Stovent

• Deku Scrub
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2016, 04:27:30 PM »
Hello guys, I would like to be a ST moderator on the leaderboard and also I would like to create a Spirit Tracks page on ZSR because there is no page on this game.
I'm currently working on a written route for any% and i'll make the same for a 100% route.
I am also trying to find out the best ways to beat the bosses.
I saw some tricks on the forum so I can list all of them.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll make me a ST moderator.

P.S. If after giving me the moderator's rights you doesn't like my work, just remove me them
I live my life as a Speedrun.