ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:19:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in Time Wii help  (Read 5104 times)
Nook
Special Guay

« on: February 04, 2012, 10:13:22 PM »

I have not found a clear explanation of how to do the BiT glitch over a void on Wii, and I have attempted  it off the Ordon Bridge at the game's start using home button and hard resets, sometimes even both at once, countless times. Could some person please help me? It would be greatly appreciated =]

Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:14:01 PM »

I have not found a clear explanation of how to do the BiT glitch over a void on Wii, and I have attempted  it off the Ordon Bridge at the game's start using home button and hard resets, sometimes even both at once, countless times. Could some person please help me? It would be greatly appreciated =]
BiT is a lot harder on Wii than GCN. You have to time it a bit after Link starts falling instead of at the peak of his jump. Here's a vid Logitech made about it: http://www.youtube.com/user/logitechSDAZ#p/search/0/JIEiv6xOx2Q.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
Airikita
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:52:55 AM »

What you do is this:

Go to Arbiter's Grounds, go in the sand, and hit the home button when you see Link's fingertips just above the sand, but his glove has to be completely submerged. Also helps if you clearly see Link's 3 fingertips.

If you see that, point and select "Reset", and it should work.
flameringer0629
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 05:41:37 AM »

lol‚ i think he wanted to do it earlier Tongue

LAXYXY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: