ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:16:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitchless Wind Waker Time?  (Read 13425 times)
rust45
Regular Guay

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 01:45:39 AM »

We hadn't considered that when routing it, Swordless says it should be considered a trick and thus allowed.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2013, 06:37:04 AM »

Fuck I was going to use that in my ToG puzzle. Guess we aren't doing ToG anymore Tongue
MC Gamer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 09:37:49 AM »

I am considering trying this category out for a bit for funsies.

I'll be likely posting up some route changes over the next week or two. For the most part, we should be around what we were at when this thread is started.

What seems to be the general consensus is
- Leaf pump tricks are fine
- Sail pump is fine
- Going OOB is not fine
- Superswims/Storage stuff is not fine.

Let me know if anyone has any notes from things changed in the past few months that may add to a route.
wooferzfg1
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »

For anyone who wants to do glitchless, there's one key thing to note about the Tower of the Gods waterfall skip. I don't know how many know this, but whether or not you go through the passageway depends entirely on the water level. If the water level is up, you will always make it, and if it is down, there is an invisible wall blocking you. Knowing this should make the trick 100% consistent.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:38:56 AM by wooferzfg1 » Logged
wooferzfg1
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2014, 04:56:44 AM »

Here's my TWW Glitchless route for English No Tuner: http://pastebin.com/NeHFhCDx

Some things are kind of questionable (like Early Wind God's Aria with the Wind Waker buffering thing, doing Air Snipes on Molgera in my run, and doing the Wind Waker + hold R + B thing to skip half of the Mirror Room in ET), but I managed to get a 6:27 with this route. That's with losing 10 minutes in Ganon's Tower lol

Personally I think sub 6 is possible with really good execution on English, and easily doable on Japanese. My sum of best is 6:14 on English after 2 runs.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: