ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: What is your favorite  TP category to run and/or watch others run?
Any% (No Save+Quit) - 3 (20%)
Any% - 6 (40%)
All Dungeons - 2 (13.3%)
100% - 4 (26.7%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite TP category  (Read 4473 times)
Just
Deku Scrub

« on: February 02, 2013, 12:55:00 AM »

If you guys want to post your favorite cats in order from most favorite to least feel free to do so.

I have been watching a lot of All Dungeons and I have watched all of 100% and its pretty hard to decide which one I enjoy more. 100% is easier to run because I feel like there are less challenging glitches. All Dungeons though takes a lot less time and that is why I enjoy it more. (I'm only up to forest temple in All Dungeons and 100% so you never know I could still change my mind)

So what cats do you guys enjoy the most?
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:48:42 AM »

Any% no save and quit. Normal any% is absolutely stupid now because of the new tricks, 100% is too long, and all dungeons is really arbitrary imo.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 03:53:14 AM »

rich% is the best, poor% is the worst. The others are in the middle.
Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 03:55:36 AM »

100% is for people doing community service.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 05:41:54 AM »

I <3 all categories because TP is awesome.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Airikita
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 04:49:01 AM »

I'm not too picky, I usually play all dungeons with 3-heart challenge, make it hard mode for myself by using weak weapons against tough enemies, although I do admire the players who do any%. I'm not an any% type of person, but I do hunt for glitches for fun and for possible sequence breaks.

If the sequence break is worthwhile and straight-forward to do, I'll grab some popcorn and toy around with it.

EDIT: Of course, I do lie about not being any%, but I usually prefer all dungeons, yet I will skip a dungeon for 2 reasons: a) if the boss is weak and not very difficult to fight and b) if the dungeon is skippable.

I skipped the Temple of Time so many times because I find Armored Gohma ridiculously easy. Although I miss the cutscene with Link's face when...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:56:34 AM by Airikita » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: