Poll

What is your favorite  TP category to run and/or watch others run?

Any% (No Save+Quit)
3 (20%)
Any%
6 (40%)
All Dungeons
2 (13.3%)
100%
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Your favorite TP category  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Just

• Deku Scrub
Your favorite TP category
« on: February 01, 2013, 04:55:00 PM »
If you guys want to post your favorite cats in order from most favorite to least feel free to do so.

I have been watching a lot of All Dungeons and I have watched all of 100% and its pretty hard to decide which one I enjoy more. 100% is easier to run because I feel like there are less challenging glitches. All Dungeons though takes a lot less time and that is why I enjoy it more. (I'm only up to forest temple in All Dungeons and 100% so you never know I could still change my mind)

So what cats do you guys enjoy the most?

Offline ING-X

• Site Editor
  • Mega Guay
  • fuck you and the horse you rode in on
Re: Your favorite TP category
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 05:48:42 PM »
Any% no save and quit. Normal any% is absolutely stupid now because of the new tricks, 100% is too long, and all dungeons is really arbitrary imo.
<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime

Offline ahou

• Regular Guay
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
rich% is the best, poor% is the worst. The others are in the middle.

Offline Jeville

• Special Guay
  • "special"
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 07:55:36 PM »
100% is for people doing community service.

Offline Pheenoh

• Special Guay
  • Locked in cafde's basement
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 09:41:54 PM »
I <3 all categories because TP is awesome.
<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed

Offline Airikita

• Deku Scrub
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 08:49:01 PM »
I'm not too picky, I usually play all dungeons with 3-heart challenge, make it hard mode for myself by using weak weapons against tough enemies, although I do admire the players who do any%. I'm not an any% type of person, but I do hunt for glitches for fun and for possible sequence breaks.

If the sequence break is worthwhile and straight-forward to do, I'll grab some popcorn and toy around with it.

EDIT: Of course, I do lie about not being any%, but I usually prefer all dungeons, yet I will skip a dungeon for 2 reasons: a) if the boss is weak and not very difficult to fight and b) if the dungeon is skippable.

I skipped the Temple of Time so many times because I find Armored Gohma ridiculously easy. Although I miss the cutscene with Link's face when...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 08:56:34 PM by Airikita »