ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 06:50:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: General Trick Discussion  (Read 205696 times)
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 01:13:46 PM »

Quick bomb drops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94UoFHk4Luk

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 04:01:05 PM »

How would that help us??

QUOTE: I'll take a break of my speedrun, I hope to upload my 16 segments in a few weeks then don't expect anything until after a couple of months (I'll be working on IL RUNS!!!)

Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »

How would that help us??
I didn't say it will be usefull.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »

Hiya!! the newest find: at the sewers of MDH, skip the torches and sticks just lighting webs with the lantern  Cool [Found by LoZTwilightPrincess4]

EDIT 1: can somebody tell em how to enter GM using the spinner? or better put a video of it

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT!! SD2 IS WRONG!! he said there was a bubble with an orange rupee at the room after B&C, the bubble is there but no orange rupee!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 04:24:21 PM by Chimpas » Logged

Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »

Hiya!! the newest find: at the sewers of MDH, skip the torches and sticks just lighting webs with the lantern  Cool [Found by LoZTwilightPrincess4]

EDIT 1: can somebody tell em how to enter GM using the spinner? or better put a video of it

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT!! SD2 IS WRONG!! he said there was a bubble with an orange rupee at the room after B&C, the bubble is there but no orange rupee!!!

Pretty sure TPfox used that in his run, or at least he told me about it a long ass time ago.

Talk to Cor Goron, the dude you sumo, whatever his name is, a bunch. After that walk out then back in and just use the spinner to get through the invisible wall.

The orange rupee doesn't always drop. It's random.
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 03:12:30 PM »

Pretty sure TPfox used that in his run, or at least he told me about it a long ass time ago.

Talk to Cor Goron, the dude you sumo, whatever his name is, a bunch. After that walk out then back in and just use the spinner to get through the invisible wall.

The orange rupee doesn't always drop. It's random.
Thankyou very much!!
EDIT: I decided to redo my BiT run, the one i was doing was so badass and sloopy, I was feeling like sick doing the same I had done perfectly before, but this time I promise it will be the GREATEST SPEEDRUN you will see in your life Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:41:09 PM by Chimpas » Logged

Acryte
Regular Guay

Zelda Scientist®

Acryte@hotmail.com Acry7e
WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 12:21:03 AM »

GOOD! IT BETTER BE! And chimpas, get those chumps from SDA over here mangz we need the TP kids!

Wisdom; Power; Courage.
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 05:43:24 AM »

Getting the rupee dive should work in Lake Hylia without gale boomerang. It might be possible to get into Lakebed as a wolf.
I couldn't tolerate breaking jars over and over in Lake Hylia to keep testing this. A blue rupee appeared 3 times in 2 hours. This should work there though, and will save a few seconds with a GCN any% run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwr0DhU0WOs
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:45:12 AM by logitechsdaz » Logged
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2009, 03:33:04 PM »

GOOD! IT BETTER BE! And chimpas, get those chumps from SDA over here mangz we need the TP kids!
I will my master Cool

EDIT: SZ19 Trick
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 04:00:35 PM by Chimpas » Logged

TSDA
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 02:03:35 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxNUAHEPIs0
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2009, 02:14:45 AM »

Indeed thats old

APART: have somebody timed if it's faster to go AG before SPR? I timed and result two seconds faster to warp to lake hilya then run to fyer, would be more comfortable to go SP using auru's memo, the exit using ooccoo, since getting to there ATTEMPTING to do it with a blue rupee is impossible, it is for me...
EDIT: hey guys, I found a nice sequence break for the SPR, it was found by ZS19 first but wath the hell, he did it using hidden skills and I did it using three simple bomb boosts:
At the room with the puzzle, push the first block to the frozen block, bomboost-jump attack onto the small block and quick jump to the block you pushed, time a bomboost-gap jump on the block of boxes near the frozen block, you mu8st time and direction correctly or you (or the bomb) will get fozen, then just bomboost-jump attack to beat the invisible wall and get the ordon pumpkin.

EDIT 2: I almost clip through the first web at the faron cavern, and would be possible also at the gate where the clawshot is, usig the same method than the LBT gate clip
 I'm sure it's a great alternative to beat SPR (´till the B&C at least) then use it to get AG easy, and beat death sword also, I don't know how slower than the 'normal' sequence is it, but now would be worth to skip MC since are lower the warps... Can somebody time this for me?. Or make a video please??
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:33:43 PM by Chimpas » Logged

Erodyne
Deku Scrub

strat1794 strat1794
Email
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

Clip through a wall in Death Mountain.

Check out the link in the description for the actual use of this glitch.
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2009, 09:08:04 PM »

Clip through a wall in Death Mountain.

Check out the link in the description for the actual use of this glitch.

I need to find a way to optimize this to save a few more seconds. In reality, this would be done when the Goron is trying to punch you and when lava rocks are falling. It is harder to get the wall clipped quickly as a result. It is possible though. After clipping the wall, there might be a better spot to use LJA.
TSDA
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

This is weird....
I was playing the Japanese version of Twilight Princess on GCN, and the Warp Cancel glitch wouldn't work.  Sad
I attempted to warp, it was stopped by Midna's message but there was still a loading zone...
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 12:45:12 AM »

This is weird....
I was playing the Japanese version of Twilight Princess on GCN, and the Warp Cancel glitch wouldn't work.  Sad
I attempted to warp, it was stopped by Midna's message but there was still a loading zone...

Probably a newer Japanese version... What's your version code? It should be underneath the CD and look something like DOL-GZ2E-0-00

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: