ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:19:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: General Trick Discussion  (Read 205697 times)
TSDA
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 05:04:53 AM »

Probably a newer Japanese version... What's your version code? It should be underneath the CD and look something like DOL-GZ2E-0-00
I don't have the legit copy. I download different versions of games and play through them if I find any different or something.
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2009, 04:36:19 PM »

hey guys, I have some good news 4 you:
Results that in my school, the smatests students (I don't remember the name in english, school... something) can choose a date for the vacation, and as I am one of those, then I picked a good date, I'll take class until decmber 18, that's the date when my family starts comming around for christmas, and I'll return to school after FEBRUARY 5FTH!!!! ONE MONTH FOR COMPLETING MY RUN!!!

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 05:02:34 PM »

mzxrule's list of glitches and tricks that should be found

Entrance to Goron Mines with EMS and no SpinnerWould forever obsolete "Fixed" EMS, allow us to enter Goron Mines early with BiT EMS BiTE
Jump over Kakariko Gorge Allows for obtaining the Map Warp without clearing Forest Temple/Faron Province Twilight
Early Hyrule CastleWould be the mother of all sequence breaks, allowing us to skip half of CiTS, the boss to Arbiture's Grounds, and completely skip Palace of Twilight and the Ice Mansion
New BiTE spot that can be done earlier in the gameIf we could BiTE sometime when Faron Twilight is open, we could skip clearing Faron Twilight and half the Forest Temple if BiTE became useful
Early Laranyu Province from within Kakariko TwilightCould allow us to beat Lakebed Temple before Kakariko Twilight
Skip first room in Lakebed Temple without Master SwordUseful if we could get a bomb bag without clearing Kakariko/Laranyu Twilight
Clip into Elevator Room without Master Sword in TwilightThe current method of clipping requires the Master Sword to transform into a wolf and Midna Jump up to the ledge it's on. With this trick, we'd be able to enter Goron Mines Early
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 04:33:06 PM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

mzxrule's list of glitches and tricks that should be found

Entrance to Goron Mines with EMS and no SpinnerWould forever obsolete "Fixed" EMS, allow us to enter Goron Mines early with BiT EMS BiTE
Jump over Kakariko Gorge Allows for obtaining the Map Warp without clearing Forest Temple/Faron Province Twilight
Early Hyrule CastleWould be the mother of all sequence breaks, allowing us to skip half of CiTS, the boss to Arbiture's Grounds, and completely skip Palace of Twilight and the Ice Mansion
New BiTE spot that can be done earlier in the gameIf we could BiTE sometime when Faron Twilight is open, we could skip clearing Faron Twilight and half the Forest Temple if BiTE became useful
Early Laranyu Province from within Kakariko TwilightCould allow us to beat Lakebed Temple before Kakariko Twilight
Skip first room in Lakebed Temple without Master SwordUseful if we could get a bomb bag without clearing Kakariko/Laranyu Twilight
Clip into Elevator Room without Master Sword in TwilightThe current method of clipping requires the Master Sword to transform into a wolf and Midna Jump up to the ledge it's on. With this trick, we'd be able to enter Goron Mines Early

wow this would take the game to sub-1, remember my idea about BiTE? somebody must test it

aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2009, 07:56:12 PM »

I have a small theory here for Early Hyrule Castle...

Maybe you can use the big stone from the woods to clip through the invisible wall? I have no idea if you can take the stone into the town but just an idea Wink
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:27:43 PM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »

I found a little timesaver at PoT, around 8 seconds: just skip the prompt os saving after Zant then save after you fall to the dungeon, it will warp you to the entrance of the mirror

EDIT: guys, I'm now at Hyrule Castle 2, but I'm having a big trouble with the 12 second ganondorf, I still have one month so I'm shure I'll do it, at february the run will be submitted.
 I decide to don't publish any video yet because my videos have watermarks
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:36:43 AM by Chimpas » Logged

mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2010, 11:59:52 PM »

if only we can get to ganon early this game would be so broken and wait a second is this the first post of 2010 for TP holy shit it is.

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2010, 08:19:37 PM »

guys, I'm so sorry because I haven't finished my run, I did ad january 20 but when I saw the segment I just deleted it, everuthing was great up until ganondorf, Zelda was beaten in 10 moves, Ganon was perfect, hose ganon was 40 secons and dark lodr was 23 seconds, I have tried again but I cannot do it perfect!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 12:04:49 AM »

guys, I'm so sorry because I haven't finished my run, I did ad january 20 but when I saw the segment I just deleted it, everuthing was great up until ganondorf, Zelda was beaten in 10 moves, Ganon was perfect, hose ganon was 40 secons and dark lodr was 23 seconds, I have tried again but I cannot do it perfect!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

in time i believe you will perfect it.

RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 04:47:51 PM »

in time i believe you will perfect it.
thank you

SPR break

mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »

thank you

SPR break

sweet find

Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »

SHIT LOLS!!! SHIT PALS!!! SHIT EVERYTHING!! I DID IT!!!!!
I finished my run Date 02/20/10
      Time 14:14 (GTM -6)
       Aprox Time: 3:32:xx

Zelda=7 moves
Ganon= 3 Moves
Horse= 27 seconds
Ganondorf= 15 seconds
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool

EDIT:
Final Time: 3:31:40
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 04:04:49 PM by Chimpas » Logged

Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »

Zelda=7 moves
Ganon= 3 Moves
Horse= 27 seconds
Ganondorf= 13 seconds

Very nice.  Glad to see you're finished.
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2010, 04:21:15 AM »

Zelda=7 moves
Ganon= 3 Moves
Horse= 27 seconds
Ganondorf= 13 seconds

When do we get to see the run?

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2010, 04:06:50 PM »

When do we get to see the run?
I do not know, since I have been really busy, I think sevral weeks later

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: