ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: No RBA/WW Route  (Read 48634 times)
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2013, 09:07:17 PM »

I'm very sorry for taking so long. I had some important famioy things come up as well as getting pretty sick for a bit (still recovering from that),and of course the holidays and whatnot. This will happen just not for a few more days I presume. Sorry...

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
cannotbedone
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2013, 05:06:20 AM »

oh its no issue! i have been busy as well! please try to post whenever you have it up! thanks again dude
scamperface
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 11:27:15 PM »

this thread has been dead for awhile and I dont know if Ben ever completed a run, but I just finished one with this route: http://pastebin.com/e4Kpyx1X and got a very unoptimized 2:10:12.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »

No GIM?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2015, 03:46:55 PM »

To be honest I don't think people care enough for this category to come up with the rules for the item manipulation glitches. Sure the n64 categories are popular enough people care but this game is sooooooo dead I doubt anyone would care to decide on what to do with these small categories. My vote is to go ahead and put GIM in if anyone ever reads or runs this stuff.

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2015, 04:55:16 PM »

This game isn't dead. People like myself are just taking a break with the release of MM3D. We'll all be back. However, this category isn't that popular. The rules should be the same as N64 though

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 01:27:41 AM »

Squirrel, the rules were settled the day after GIM was discovered. No RBA/WW was split into two categories, where GIM is allowed in No RBA/WW, while it's banned in a new category called No IM (Item Manipulation)/WW, which kept the old times.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Squirelofjustice
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2015, 03:38:58 AM »

Sorry guys, I don't follow Ocarina of Time 64 so yeah. Sorry for the statement
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: