No RBA/WW Route

(1/8) > >>

TheWayfaringFox:
Hey so I've been thinking about making this an actual category. This will be like 5 Boss for normal Oot but I am confused about certain things. I have some initial questions:
Allow NG+?
Forest Escape or no?
KZ skip?
Ice Cavern or Poe Hover?
Ice Cavern would be longer but much easier for beginners.
Anyway, I want to hear some feedback. Thank you.  :D

gamestabled:
Dont allow ng+ unless it's an actual "No RBA/WW with NG+"
Yes forest escape
Yes KZ skip if you poe hover, if you hookshot jump idk

gamestabled:
king zora skip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t_pwdaxTjc

TheWayfaringFox:
All right, so no NG+.
The only problem with Forest Escape is that it has hardly any use for this run. Other than skipping Mido TBH.
Well if the clip for adult KZ skip was reachable without hovers it would save time there. It might be good to try to find it as it would save some time. Other than that idk  :-\

TheWayfaringFox:
So my idea is to do the Deku Tree first. The dungeon order will literally be normal. The only varying tricks for this is skipping KZ, the bottle, and the slingshot as of this moment. If you skip him the cucco bottle will work nicely, and if you don't you grab the ruto bottle. As for Adult Link routes go, Idk what route should be done if you get iron boots. I suppose you could go there after obtaining the minuet because you are in good placement, and then do Shadow then Spirit. You might want to CS skip the serenade so FW could be useful actually. One suggestion might be to get the bow last, since you don't even need it to complete Shadow/Spirit. Anyway, these were just some thoughts for the route.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page