ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: "theorize" a glitch  (Read 16102 times)
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« on: October 02, 2012, 06:15:35 PM »

I know I have been making a lot of topics recently Tongue but this one could be quite useful.... basically make a Hypothesis or a theorize a glitch.

for example: If you go to the spirit temple on MQ you will see the tip of a switch near the top of the pillar to your right when you first enter the temple.now if you shot the switch with an arrow while side hopping into the exit and die all at the same time,you should die while standing in the entrance (you don't want a fairy in a bottle while doing this).Now quit and you should WW to who knows where since I havent been able to die in the entrance yet due to a horrible lack of timing.

now you guys try....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:18:20 PM by doommaker » Logged
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 07:09:31 PM »

Someone try that BiTMagic thing    Cool

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 07:30:44 PM »

oh I forgot to mention that you can get down A in the 3d version by going to the spirit temple main room and then going to the climbing the wall on the left(when you go through the entrance using the elevator).then go right on top of the switch while climbing  it will cancel the climb without the need of pressing a or touching the ground/the top leaving you on the ground with drop a Grin...so now all we need to do is think of a way to do it without the switch...
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »

barrier skip
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 09:55:55 PM »

Someone try that BiTMagic thing    Cool

here let me just wright down every code for obj_player...man if I had those codes *drool*....it would actually bring legit logic into glitching xD (not saying that there isnt any logic already).I could probably wright down some basic stuff but still the amount of programming that goes towards link is incredible Grin
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:57:33 PM by doommaker » Logged
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »

barrier skip
let's not get too crazy here

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:54:38 PM »

let's not get too crazy here
Would Ganondoor be too crazy?     

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:28:06 PM »

Hey in oot3d when you do a hammer slide then back flip there's a lot of speed,do you think we could clip some where with that?

edit: Ive tested it out on the zoras domain clip discovered by CloudMax and it worked! (no back flip required) but keep in mind that is one of the easiest clips in the game....Ill go try another spot after work....
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:07:33 PM by doommaker » Logged
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 06:56:30 PM »

Hammerslide clip is known

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 10:02:58 PM »

SCREW IT! WHAT ISN'T KNOW NOW A DAYS!?!?!
qwerty1605
Regular Guay

Fuck you

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 11:22:49 PM »

How about you hover over ganondorf and drop on him with iron boots to skip light arrows (I think this was RingRush's idea)

I'm gay
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 11:36:40 PM »

How about you hover over ganondorf and drop on him with iron boots to skip light arrows (I think this was RingRush's idea)

I already tried that Tongue,you DJ off the walls then land on him but it doesn't kill....who would've thought?....
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2012, 10:19:37 PM »

Ocarina of Time "BiT", or Beta Quest.

If you could trigger the blue warp's "Suck you up" effect, then cancel it somehow without warping away, then die/quit, you'll end up on the title screen.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 10:42:21 PM »

Ocarina of Time "BiT", or Beta Quest.

If you could trigger the blue warp's "Suck you up" effect, then cancel it somehow without warping away, then die/quit, you'll end up on the title screen.

what if you die on top of the blue warp by doom jumping then using a bombchu in mid air.
Which will get you on top of the blue warp with no hp...but I dont think the warp scene will activate at the same time as the death scene....maybe it will..

P.s I would personally use the spirit temple for this cause you can DJ off of the climbing nets which if I remember are close to the blue warp.

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 10:02:00 PM »

Quickspin with the hookshot

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: