ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: TWW: Question & Answer / Trick Help  (Read 64639 times)
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 12:20:02 PM »

I've gotten caught several times by the first one and it was really surprising, but I know what I did wrong. Just one roll in a bad direction could get you caught by the first one; don't roll parallel to the ledge you're running along when trying to pass him up with one final roll, try to roll diagonally forward if possible. He's generally forgiving, but it still doesn't hurt to be careful.

I can display millions of polygons!
Glozboy
Regular Guay

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »

I'm trying to learn Dry Storage and need to clear something up.

I'm attempting the Boss Key skip on Dragon Roost Cavern. I can do the Wind Waker dive but I can't seem to get the timing right putting it away.

I know I should put it away 3 frames before I land. Does that mean pretty much the instant I land, or more towards the middle of my fall?

Thanks!

Currently playing: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Working on: No RBA/WW
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »

It's sorta right before the instant you land. It's easier to learn through experience though; once you get a grasp on when to do it you can do it pretty much anywhere.

Glozboy
Regular Guay

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »

Delayed pressing B by a little bit and pulled it off pretty quickly. Boss Key skip also worked out.

Thanks for the advice!

Currently playing: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Working on: No RBA/WW
Bellucian
Deku Scrub

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

Just wondering if anyone has a video of the new Master sword route with dry storage and whatnot, have had a bit of a look around and can't dig one up, thanks.
Vulpone
Regular Guay

im vulpone

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has a video of the new Master sword route with dry storage and whatnot, have had a bit of a look around and can't dig one up, thanks.

hey,

how detailed do you want it to be? I was thinking of making videos for the most common used tricks with commentary and FAQs and detailing them as well as writing down the routes in pastebins... to document tWW more.

so, how detailed? I'll probably have the text done by tomorrow
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »

I could try doing some Master Sword runs today saying why I do what I do, explaining things step-by-step and such. Anything to 1-up Vulpone, you know.  Wink

Also, are you more interested in the any% route up to Master Sword or just the Master Sword category? There are some differences up to Forest Haven between the two, plus the obvious discrepancies with Tingle, the BPR chart and the Elixir Soup.

Bellucian
Deku Scrub

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 12:31:04 PM »

I could try doing some Master Sword runs today saying why I do what I do, explaining things step-by-step and such. Anything to 1-up Vulpone, you know.  Wink

Also, are you more interested in the any% route up to Master Sword or just the Master Sword category? There are some differences up to Forest Haven between the two, plus the obvious discrepancies with Tingle, the BPR chart and the Elixir Soup.
I think this answers Vulpone and your questions, I hope

I was more just after a normal run of it but commentary to whatever depth is always welcome and adds to the fun, the Any% videos are easy to dig up I was really looking for just the master sword category as like you said there is a few differences and I was just curious how it all played out as it'd be cool to learn it as well and race it!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:05:30 PM by Bellucian » Logged
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2012, 01:36:19 AM »

Alright here's a run I had: http://www.twitch.tv/yashichidsf/b/337384179 I got WR in it too, because MS Eng no Tuner WR is an important thing, you know

Bellucian
Deku Scrub

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2012, 02:10:14 AM »

Alright here's a run I had: http://www.twitch.tv/yashichidsf/b/337384179 I got WR in it too, because MS Eng no Tuner WR is an important thing, you know

Cheers dude, will check it out when I get home, and it is important, not alot of people can claim they have a World Record under their belt  Grin
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »

Yeah, hope I helped. If I missed anything and you still have questions, feel free to ask. Smiley

Bellucian
Deku Scrub

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 12:44:00 AM »

All been good so far, with the exception of the beedles ship WW dive, If I sit on the ship and wait for the nose to rise I can get it 95%~ however if I spin the camera and run at it similar to what you do I can only really hit it 15%~ is there some secret to it or am I just a baddy?
T00lri0t
Deku Scrub

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 04:40:20 AM »

What's with the main site saying something about early master sword?? I felt like low% was the "earliest" you could get it but there must be something I'm missing...
Demon9
Regular Guay

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »

Early master sword in this game would mean that you complete FF2 early in the game just after you get the wind waker to get the master sword after the cutscene. We haven't found any good use of this so far so it's useless, but cool!
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »

Is there a english no tuner any% route anywhere? I want to get into learning this game but haven't found much in the way of routes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: