ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:19:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4444 times)
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« on: September 16, 2012, 07:15:02 PM »

Hi, I'm PurpleSunDeryl, but you can call me Deryl.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 06:32:30 PM by PurpleSunDeryl » Logged

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 01:07:05 AM »

Lol is that another account for you? Did you just forget your password or something?
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:49:23 PM »

Wait, whaddaya mean? Because I remember first trying DerylPurpleSun, but the email I used was screwing over, so I changed my name with an email that actually works.

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 06:02:51 PM »

It wasn't that, it was our fault that your account wasn't being validated. DerylPurpleSun has been activated so if you want I could delete one or the other.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »

Well, thanks for validating it, but I know the email doesn't work. I tried countless times for a Twitch verification on the email: nothing, I also used my email for this account to send an email to that one, but it came back saying there was a 'server error' on the receiving side. I guess Yahoo hates me?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: