ZSR Forums
April 23, 2024, 06:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mupen64rr Continuing Movie From A Certain Point?  (Read 3826 times)
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« on: September 10, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »

I've been trying to TAS Majora's Mask and Mupen keeps desyncing it, so I was wondering how to continue recording from a certain point in the movie? I can't explain it well, so here is an example:

Let's say I am TASing Stone Tower Temple. I spend several hours on it, and after I complete it, I end the recording watch it. It goes fine up until the boss key skip, where it desyncs. Can I watch the movie up to that point, and continue the recording from there while keeping the previous frames of the movie, or do I have to end the movie and create a new file, and edit the two clips together?

Considering Mupen desycns every 15 seconds or so, I would really rather not spend five hours editing 10 second clips together. Thanks.
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 03:54:08 AM »

Playback the movie (Make sure Read-only mode is off), when it gets near the point it'll desync save-state then load the save-state and it'll do a re-record and you can fix whatever was the problem.
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 03:57:56 AM »

Playback the movie (Make sure Read-only mode is off), when it gets near the point it'll desync save-state then load the save-state and it'll do a re-record and you can fix whatever was the problem.

Okay, thanks! I was doing just that but I had read-only mode on every time, so that was the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: