ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:37:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Doom Jumping/Hook Shot Jumping  (Read 75445 times)
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2012, 10:33:57 AM »

I like the name Doom Jump, as you would be doomed when you jump so high in real life.  Grin Other name ideas of mine would be Rocket Jump or Legit Moon Jump.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »

I like the name Doom Jump, as you would be doomed when you jump so high in real life.

xD

Hey I got a new way to get to the haunted waste land with out the ticket thing (or the gate open Grin)

Got it on video and did it less than 45sec (I could've shaved off 10sec easy but I thought it was good enough :I)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:32:54 PM by doommaker » Logged
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2012, 01:21:26 PM »

so GS is in-charge of that little section.... interesting information hehehehe
Not really. There's a lot of people who can edit those pages. I'm one of them, I've written more than half of the oot3d pages and almost all SS pages. :p
Judging by the last update in the CP, it appears that GS only have written the Doomjump pages when it comes to OoT3D. So there really isn't anyone who is "in-charge" of any section. It is just a group of volunteers that write/edit pages when they see fit.

When something looks out of place, you can simply scroll to the bottom of the page and it should say who it was that wrote the page, and who it was that edited it last time.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:24:06 PM by CloudMax » Logged

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2012, 05:30:02 PM »

ok I got a pretty solid route from: Gerudo Valley>>Gerudo Fortress>>Haunted Waste Land  that doesn't require the bridge being built or the gate being opened (or the Gerudo Token obviously Wink)
and it can be done in 1min 44sec!
I'm making the video ATM....and I still need to make that Tut  Cry

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um_CvDwHU5U&feature=youtu.be
heres the video of the speed run Wink

Hey guys

I made a completely new channel called DoomJumperZSR (I can change it to HookShotJumperZSR if any one wants me to Tongue)

and basically this is how I'm planning to use it:

post a video for each spot (collection videos are great but can be a real pain when you try to sort out each individual clip Tongue)

make the account accessible by any one "I" choose.

and only have glitch videos (so no Guitar Covers or crap Grin )

so basically is going to be like the ZSR channel but only for Doom Jumps (Hook Shot Jumps) and its going to be for everyone that I choose.

tell me what you guys think and PM me if you want the Password and Username Grin

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:36:23 PM by doommaker » Logged
Seb9kplus
Deku Scrub

WWW Email
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »

So, I finally managed to get my account on here!

I just gotta say, I absolutely love this glitch, as anyone who visit my YT channel can tell, because it's used in the majority of them. And I agree that the name Hookshot Jump is better. The first time I threw a glance on here and saw the thread title "Doom Jump", I almost didn't bother to click it, because I thought it was some pointless suicide move or something.

Btw, doommaker, about your "Infinite Golden Skulltulas" thing; Care to elaborate? Because I tried it and, leaving a spider there, it's naturally still gone if you leave the area and come back...

My YouTube channel where I post random gaming stuff: http://www.youtube.com/user/Seb9001gaming
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2012, 04:01:44 PM »

So, I finally managed to get my account on here!

I just gotta say, I absolutely love this glitch, as anyone who visit my YT channel can tell, because it's used in the majority of them. And I agree that the name Hookshot Jump is better. The first time I threw a glance on here and saw the thread title "Doom Jump", I almost didn't bother to click it, because I thought it was some pointless suicide move or something.

Btw, doommaker, about your "Infinite Golden Skulltulas" thing; Care to elaborate? Because I tried it and, leaving a spider there, it's naturally still gone if you leave the area and come back...

ya I thought that might've happened Cry I didn't really get to test it out to much cause I accidentally saved after doing it once.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6urN6K7x7E&feature=youtu.be new Tut

also I can see why you thought that this wasn't the correct topic (cause of the Tut name) but there's honestly like 20 videos on youtube that call it DoomJump xD
need to change the names I suppose...

but back to the question:
I thought if you duped the room 5 or so times then killed 4 spiders (leaving 1 left) and then left the room the spider would stay there (allowing you to repeat it as many times as you wanted Grin)
but unfortunately the game "basically" works like this:

if object_"spider" is killed
set: re-spawn=0

so if you kill one thats the same as killing them all permanently therefore no infinite Token for us Cry (but you can still get like 4 more than normal Tongue)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:54:34 PM by doommaker » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2012, 06:36:49 PM »

Lol @doom trying to be a designer Tongue
Also if this would've been a suicide move why'd we create a topic for it?
Cmon, doommaker makes another tube account
(the tube name cant be changed IIRC and dont even think about making another....)
Theres that creative commons thing and the video edit thing, so why bother.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2012, 07:42:44 PM »

Lol @doom trying to be a designer Tongue
Also if this would've been a suicide move why'd we create a topic for it?
Cmon, doommaker makes another tube account
(the tube name cant be changed IIRC and dont even think about making another....)
Theres that creative commons thing and the video edit thing, so why bother.

FIGHT DAT POWER!!!
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »

I might be late on this one,  but you can get the DMC heart piece on top of the volcano thingy with a IDJ.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »

no ones mentioned that one yet good job Grin

hahaha you can get into the mini maze (where you get the kokiri sword) as an adult using a IDJ off of the ladder going to link's house xD
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2012, 11:36:31 PM »

I couldnt get that maze to load Cry oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2012, 11:51:46 PM »

Also, again might be old, but you can get the heart piece in front of Desert Colossus with IDJ.

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2012, 02:32:34 AM »

Ooh guys I found something really nifty about IDJ!!! Ok so when you're doing a really high IDJ that involves precise aiming, i.e. Gerudo gate skip, spirit bk skip, if you let go of L as you're "lifting off" you will see below Link as he begins to fall, the only backside to this is that you will have fall damage. Fall damage doesn't effect spirit bk skip though if you hit the loading zone of course. You might not also be able to move around as much while in the air but I cannot confirm this. All I know is that this makes spirit bk skip so much easier!

TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2012, 02:43:06 AM »

Yeah, I noticed that too. But I don't think it affects links movement, however.
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2012, 03:03:09 AM »

Ooh guys I found something really nifty about IDJ!!! Ok so when you're doing a really high IDJ that involves precise aiming, i.e. Gerudo gate skip, spirit bk skip, if you let go of L as you're "lifting off" you will see below Link as he begins to fall, the only backside to this is that you will have fall damage. Fall damage doesn't effect spirit bk skip though if you hit the loading zone of course. You might not also be able to move around as much while in the air but I cannot confirm this. All I know is that this makes spirit bk skip so much easier!

I noticed that to xD

oh and for the DJZSR channel I think I'll just re-do every spot make and make them into smaller videos but I just want to know if you guys are ok with me re-recording your spots (of course I'll give you full credit and tell them to sub to your channels...)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:10:47 AM by doommaker » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: