ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Doom Jumping/Hook Shot Jumping  (Read 75431 times)
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »

lol hey can you tell me what "GDC" stands for,"DC 2x OOB using ladders in Bomb bag chest room" where that is xD and where that "Hyrule field 2x OOB using ladders near Lake hylia" video went?Grin

P.S thx Norkix Grin
Kix i wasnt talking about DJs name instead i meant those small "twitter" messages.
@doom GDC=gerudo desert colossus DC 2x oob = dodongos cavern as for HF ladder it wasnt a seperate video, its in misc. DJ tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2012, 01:37:54 AM »

No, thank you doommaker for finding this awesome trick! The potential for timesavers and sequence breaks is so amazing! SO MUCH WIN!!

Toast: That's what you guys were doing. You were telling about your new discoveries every half hour or so instead of posting your discoveries at the end of the day like most people do. It was taking up space in the R&D thread, and it was getting annoying. I'm sorry if that seemed like trolling, but the R&D thread is not the place for constant updates on new discoveries about the same trick.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2012, 01:41:01 AM »

Damn kix i meant that i didnt want you to come here to say about that small theory. You get it?

Also me posting new ones was because doom doesnt reread posts if there happens to be edits.

PS lets drop this so it doesnt become one Undecided

E:also 200th spam post woohoo (thx doom)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:08:41 AM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2012, 01:44:16 AM »

No, thank you doommaker for finding this awesome trick! The potential for timesavers and sequence breaks is so amazing! SO MUCH WIN!!

Toast: That's what you guys were doing. You were telling about your new discoveries every half hour or so instead of posting your discoveries at the end of the day like most people do. It was taking up space in the R&D thread, and it was getting annoying. I'm sorry if that seemed like trolling, but the R&D thread is not the place for constant updates on new discoveries about the same trick.

ya sorry about that was getting a little "spammy"

@pedal ah ok I'll update,but Dessert Colossus and Dongos Cavern can get pretty confusing (Especially when you call "Desert Colossus" "Gerudo Desert Colossus"  xD)

edit*ya I should probably reread some shouldn't I xD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:15:05 AM by doommaker » Logged
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2012, 04:04:02 AM »

hey guys only need three more and DJUC2 will have the same amount of videos (if not more Grin) as the first!

hey does any one want to record the last two I dont have that kind of time on my hands xD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 03:53:30 PM by doommaker » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 03:58:27 PM »

You dont have time to record two clips for UDJ2? Angry How about i make the whole video then?
I have a file REALLY close to shadow in MQ Wink
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:00:17 PM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

Lol
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »

You dont have time to record two clips for UDJ2? Angry How about i make the whole video then?
I have a file REALLY close to shadow in MQ Wink

it was a joke xD but I'm just saying I could record it but that would mean that the video would be delayed till tomorrow :/

*GIVE ME DAT FILE! Grin p.s I have more videos then the last UDJ whooot! its almost ready to be uploaded Grin

sorry I don't think I can upload tonight  Cry I'm playing guitar for a church tomorrow and I haven't really practiced at all xD so I'm kinda cramming like crap  but on the bright side I found 3 more Oob and a very possible BK skip Grin
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 01:14:53 AM by doommaker » Logged
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 04:17:25 PM »

So I just got my hands on my 3DS for the first time in 2 weeks. I feel ashamed asking this, but how exactly do I doom jump? I watched the original video and it seems like you remain targeted after you hookshot, it always untargets me after I hookshot something.

EDIT: Just moments after posting this I figured it out. Derp.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:21:20 PM by TaylorTotFTW » Logged
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 12:09:03 AM »

With the new DJ I found another clip in the shadow temple, this time it is MQ only. In MQ there is a hookshot target on top of the of that high platform in the room with the statue (If it's not there, play the song of time at the blue block to reveal the yellow eye that activates it). To clip oob from this, you need to perform the highest DJ possible (there are two performable ones) on the target. The higher DJ happens when hookshotting above the middle of the target.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2012, 12:56:49 AM »

"new" DJ can someone explain what the fuck it is?

Lol
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 01:12:42 AM »

I was talking about the mega doom jump. Sorry if I was confusing Pedal.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2012, 01:16:20 AM »

How is it done? Lemme guess you need to have something a bit higher than links head and IDJ off it?

Lol
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2012, 01:48:16 AM »

How is it done? Lemme guess you need to have something a bit higher than links head and IDJ off it?
basically....and I dont know if I like that name yet.....just sounds so..."unoriginal"
oh and pedal that "random guy"was me on a different account xD (I'm really starting to hate that "remember me" button.....)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:54:10 AM by doommaker » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:43 AM »

Yep its old, ben or me found it a while ago. Also why the fuck would you use a different account? (to like & favorite and get more views for your videos lol?)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:04:59 AM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

Lol
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2012, 02:01:03 AM »

We can change the name, make it interesting and all the while make sense.  Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: