ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:32:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: MST Route Discussion  (Read 177333 times)
Benzouz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #375 on: July 11, 2013, 09:09:05 PM »

In the actual MST route on the website it says:
"Death Hole Wrong Warp to the unloaded Forest Temple basement
Enter boss door loading zone"

Well I managed to DHWW to the unloaded basement but I can find the boss door loading zone.
I tried a few directions (left, right, backwards and forward) but the only thing I managed to do is to jump out of bounds...

Can you really access to the boss room by this way ?
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #376 on: July 11, 2013, 10:20:16 PM »

You do realize that is not the up to date route? I never got around to changing it....

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OopsWHwSfgg

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
Benzouz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2013, 10:39:06 PM »

Yeah but I don't know why I thought you could enter the forest temple boss room normally... I guess I forgot the DHWW mode was still on :s
Thanks for the video though Wink
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »

This has nothing to do with DHWW. You can do this without DHWW. What you're doing I think is like getting inside the railing because they're unloaded or something and from there you can get into the boss loading zone

Benzouz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #379 on: July 12, 2013, 12:26:37 AM »

Actually what I really want to do is to find a easy way to skip forest medallion cutscene (because it's very long...)
So easy means without RI FWWW
What I was thinking of was to do like in your MST route with Morpha: set FW, enter the blue warp and return FW to skip the cutscene but all of this has to be done with this DHWW mode on (I don't know the exat term for this mode...)
But the problem is that I totally forgot while attempting to enter the boss room it'll warp you somewhere else because this mode is still on

Anyway I'm thinking of practicing a little bit these RI FWWWs because of their use to warp to silver gaunlet CS
So if someone has a video of a cool method or setups to perform them easly I'd be delighted Wink

By the way I have an other question: are these FWWWs independant from the boss room ?
I mean if I set a FW somewhere and then attempt FWWW from volvagia room or from gohma's room will the result be the same ?
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2013, 02:11:46 AM »

Any route you do, you will do FWWWs... they're just too useful man. If you wanna learn this game, I'm sorry to say it's pretty much essential.

There really is no setup for these warps... there are some individual setups for each different one, but most are stupid and slow, and if you can do RI then you're screwed anyways.

Any adult dungeon FWWW will simply skip the medallion CS and take you where ever the warp is placed, which can be anywhere, with the exception of the fire temple. Child dungeon warps and the fire temple are a little more complex and will take you where ever the values line up which can be a little odd as you probably know. All of these types of warps will crash unless this warp you directly into a CS setup because the game is trying to load a CS directly after these warps. The way the game handles these is different from the console version, thus why ganondoor does not work.

TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #381 on: August 01, 2013, 04:18:15 AM »

Going to make a beginner's mst route for new people wanting to play this game.
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #382 on: April 04, 2014, 09:46:29 AM »

Quick update for those who are unaware, the bottle is now skippable in MST with three new tricks that were found. I will hopefully update all of the ZSR routes soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=1w-Ny52Plv4
youtube.com/watch?v=CZVeuBlxMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=dsAZb2U9aJ8

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: