ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any% Route Discussion (Updated 9/17/12)  (Read 12863 times)
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 09:00:48 PM »

Is the pillar clip the same one as with zora armor? how is that faster than rupee diving? and why do you do the first king bulbin fight?
The Pillar Clip is different than the one with Zora Armor -- you have to do it on the left side and the clip is extremely difficult. Rupee dive is faster... if you can get a blue rupee that has about ~10% chance of spawning to appear the first time you try digging and manage to get the dive (which has extremely tight timing) before the blue rupee disappears. First King Bulblin fight is done to get to Kakariko Village.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
THENINTENDOLUMINARY
Regular Guay

AKA wiiztec

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 09:26:20 PM »

Can you tell me how the route has changed since Paraxade's segmented run? I don't get why you use BiTE to get to kakariko, and is their a video of this pillar clip?
Interslice
Deku Scrub

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 11:17:20 PM »

Pillar Clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huayy1OwlDE

BiTE is used to cut out the traveling to King Bublin 1, since doing BiTE puts you right at the King Bublin 1 fight.
THENINTENDOLUMINARY
Regular Guay

AKA wiiztec

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 02:12:27 AM »

But Paraxade never did the first king bublin fight in his run why is it even necessary in the new route?
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 11:09:25 AM »

But Paraxade never did the first king bublin fight in his run why is it even necessary in the new route?
Because Paraxade's run is outdated and beat Forest Temple, and could therefore warp the bridge and cross it.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 06:15:06 PM »

It's not actually necessary. It's not even the fastest way. This is. However, when skipping forest temple, it is the only remotely easy way to get to kakariko.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: