ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 12:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% TP Run GCN  (Read 41883 times)
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2013, 07:14:40 PM »

You walked a little bit before the first roll -- link covers distance more slowly than immediately rolling from idle so you should try to avoid doing that as much as possible. Goats could have been a bit better. This was around 2 seconds slower than Parax's segment found here. :/

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »

You walked a little bit before the first roll -- link covers distance more slowly than immediately rolling from idle so you should try to avoid doing that as much as possible. Goats could have been a bit better. This was around 2 seconds slower than Parax's segment found here. :/
Dude, that´s two seconds, for an eight hours run...

Jeville
Special Guay

"special"

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »

Segmented though.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2013, 10:04:43 AM »

If you really want to have a good time, restart your run, a tip I can give you is: LIMIT YOUR LOST SECONDS OVER THE PLAYED MINUTES.
  I allow myself to lost 1 second per minute played, if the segment is 3-4 minutes long, if the segment is 5 minutes or longer te 5 seconds lost per minute is ok, like in my run at segment 1, 1:00 minute long and 1 second lost (can you find it??), segment 30 (31??) well Arbiter's Ground's, thugh I haven´t uploaded it, it was 14:07 minutes long, with around 15 seconds lost. What I want to say is, do the route 3 or 4 times, speedrun it and get a nice time, then, only then, you will have a great time cuz you will learn each part. I have to admit I have only done the BiT run only once (yay!) but actually I had beat the EMS route several times with recordable times, the route is practically the same.
 I just don´t want you to quit your run when you'r facing the rupee dive, or morpheel withour zora armor, and please do houndreds of little timesavers, many people just say: "nah! it saves only 5 seconds" or so, well, a good amount of 5 seconds timesavers add valious minutes to the saved time. Do your best.
I wonder where the Chimpas from 2010 went...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:10:32 AM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2013, 06:51:26 PM »

I wonder where the Chimpas from 2010 went...
you are right bro, but there's only a little detail, I'm doing it just for fun, nothing serius, I'll try to finsh it but it may take me a long time to do so since I'm busy, back in 2010 my games were stolen and a couple months ago I bought TP again, I don't have those amazing skills anymore, so don't be surprised if I decide to keep even with more than one second per segment lost
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 06:53:04 PM by Chimpas » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: