Author Topic: Amateur Race  (Read 24052 times)

Offline Implicit

• Regular Guay
Re: Amateur Race
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2012, 12:26:37 PM »
Evening works fine, I have nothing better to do :P Do you guys both have Skype or something so it would be easier to contact you? I'd prefer if our Bingo match this Saturday had only us in it, that way we can get a bit of practice with out getting completely destroyed XD

Offline Norkix

• Special Guay
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »
My mom has Skype on her iPad, but I don't know if she'll let me use it...

Anyways, I just did a couple OoT3D races with benstephens1000, so I'm a little more familiar with the formula now. ;D I got second place in the first, forfeited the second and finished second on the last with a horrible time... Nonetheless, it was fun! Can't wait to race you guys this weekend!
11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks

Offline Hornlitz

• Regular Guay
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 04:57:09 PM »
I have skype on my iPod, so that can work. Just make sure you don't call me unless I say you can; last time, I ended up missing a race because my parents had a talk with me, so just wait until I say you can, if that was even your intention...

My skype name is Hornlitz, just in case it wasn't obvious enough...

Offline Implicit

• Regular Guay
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2012, 01:20:20 PM »
I have skype on my iPod, so that can work. Just make sure you don't call me unless I say you can; last time, I ended up missing a race because my parents had a talk with me, so just wait until I say you can, if that was even your intention...

My skype name is Hornlitz, just in case it wasn't obvious enough...

I didn't really have intentions of calling (I hate webcam chats), it was more to notify you or something in case you didn't show up? I don't really even remember :P Anyway, maybe we can make it a bit earlier and have a race tomorrow and Friday and Saturday evenings? I love failing :D

Offline Norkix

• Special Guay
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
Not allowed on Wii during week. Only weekends. :( Sorry. Also, made my own skype account and looking for contacts, so shoot me a request if you want.

Offline Implicit

• Regular Guay
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
Okay, I assume your Skype name is Norkix?

Offline Hornlitz

• Regular Guay
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2012, 02:09:05 PM »
Tomorrow afternoon isn't good for me, and depending on the amount of homework, tomorrow evening may not be a good day for me either. Friday afternoon should be good, bot not friday evening, and saturday I've already said. I get home from school at just before 4:00PM Mountain/6:00 Eastern, so just past 4/6 on friday would be good for me.

Also, I didn't mean webcam chats with skype, just the voice calls, but it's best for me if neither happen I guess.

And we are still doing MM?

Offline Norkix

• Special Guay
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2012, 02:56:46 PM »
Yes my Skype name is Norkix. I have the same profile picture as I do here as well, since I'm so original. (/sarcasm) Are you Implicit on Skype?

I would assume we are still doing MM, yes. That's what I've been looking forward to racing after all. :)

And you guys don't want to videochat? But that was one of the reasons I made a Skype account, so I could videochat with the people I'm racing with! Ugh... Whatever :'(
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 02:58:54 PM by Norkix »

Offline Pedalpowertoast

• Site Editor
  • Mega Guay
  • I'm an artist :O
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2012, 03:01:14 PM »
Too nervous to video chat :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol

Offline Norkix

• Special Guay
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
Too legit to .quit 8)

Offline Implicit

• Regular Guay
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »
Too nervous to video chat :P

Same thing here  :P

Yes my Skype name is Norkix. I have the same profile picture as I do here as well, since I'm so original. (/sarcasm) Are you Implicit on Skype?

I would assume we are still doing MM, yes. That's what I've been looking forward to racing after all. :)

And you guys don't want to videochat? But that was one of the reasons I made a Skype account, so I could videochat with the people I'm racing with! Ugh... Whatever :'(

My Skype name is "TheOnlyMajora" (since I'm so obsessed with that game XD) and I might try a video chat at some point, we will see. Hopefully it doesn't mess up my stream too much though since my internet sucks and cannot handle Skype very well.

We should do some MM and some OoT Bingo as well, mix it up. Perhaps we can do the Transformation Mask Race (or maybe a race for 10 masks?) followed by MM Bingo and then OoT Bingo if we have enough time.

Offline Hornlitz

• Regular Guay
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2012, 03:47:17 PM »
I think we should change it up a bit and go for 10 masks. And yeah, I think we should do a MM and maybe OoT bingo, but please, if we're doing an OoT bingo, do a short card. I tried a normal OoT bingo last saturday, and I wasn't able to do it. I think they practically require you to know how to do RBA and the DoT skip, which I doubt any of us can do :P

Offline Implicit

• Regular Guay
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2012, 06:11:43 AM »
I think we should change it up a bit and go for 10 masks. And yeah, I think we should do a MM and maybe OoT bingo, but please, if we're doing an OoT bingo, do a short card. I tried a normal OoT bingo last saturday, and I wasn't able to do it. I think they practically require you to know how to do RBA and the DoT skip, which I doubt any of us can do :P

I can do DoT skip, it just takes me several hours of failing :P But yeah, we will go for a short card.