ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 05:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A Sockfolder Puzzle  (Read 43832 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 11:10:41 PM »

Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 01:42:10 AM »

Awesome puzzle! Unfortunately, one thing that you had to do later was really pushing it for me, and I haven't eaten all day, so I had to quit.

EDIT: Also, why did many people say you needed the Longshot? If I had continued my route I would have skipped it entirely.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:57:06 AM by Kimimaru » Logged
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

OMG!!! SHIEK'S A CHICK!!!

Email
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 01:20:33 PM »

Its a great puzzle, it had me stumped for a while. I was given some hints and decided to do RBA to learn the Nocturne of Shadow, but for some damn reason, Link WOULD NOT steal the freakin' rod. I tried that divey thing and mash B, but he NEVER. THREW. THE ROD. So, I gave up... depressing, I know. Shortly after I quit I thought to myself, "Dammit, why'd I quit? I told myself at the beginning that I was only going to quit if I was the last one who hasn't finished and still had no idea how to do this..." But yeah, I hope next time I can actually pull of the glitch required...=/

Anyways, is there going to be a leaderboard? I only stuck around long enough for Cosmo to win and the seamwalk to be banned xD

What does the scouter say about Kzar's epic level?
It's...it's... it's over...um...sorry I'm not getting a reading...
XD
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 07:33:10 PM »

Yeah, I used RBA to get the Song of Time and all that other good stuff, but I forgot to play it in the Temple of Time before RBAing the medallions, and I forgot that RBAing the Forest Medallion wasn't enough to make Sheik leave the pedestal so I had to go through a lot more.

Personally, I think the goal would've been better without the frame perfect Death Wrong Warp; aside from that (and the seamwalk), I thought it was flawless and clever. Good one, sockfolder!
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2012, 06:33:12 AM »

Question: HOW THE HELL DOES DOUBLE DEFENSE TAKE 6 HOURS?! You don't even need adult, all you need is bombs to megaflip to it. That doesn't use ISG or keys. Someone plz explain.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 06:45:32 AM »

Question: HOW THE HELL DOES DOUBLE DEFENSE TAKE 6 HOURS?! You don't even need adult, all you need is bombs to megaflip to it. That doesn't use ISG or keys. Someone plz explain.

1. You're thinking of double magic.
2. Bombs/chus are banned.
3. There actually was a faster way to do this with a seam walk, but it wasn't part of the puzzle. If it's banned, this puzzle would take 3 hours minimum.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 06:59:51 AM »

Wow, I just made a massive fool of myself. Epic Fail on my part.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks