ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RBA help, specifically Half-Milk  (Read 3621 times)
misterb1998
Regular Guay

Email
« on: March 18, 2012, 08:29:04 PM »

Hello forum! I'm new to ZSR and was wondering if any of you could help me with RBA.

I Have already done some minor glitching in oot3d and oot, mostly forest escape 1 and 2, steal the rod, basic RBA and BA, and NG+.

However, after looking at the charts for oot3d, it appears that using half milk with odd mushroom on II would remove the light medallion, two songs, but give you the rest of the medallions. The only problem I am facing is that I don't know what you have to do to write half-milk to B. I read on the page that the game checks for the value 26 in the inventory, and replaces that and the button pressed with 31. That's great and all, but I don't see how you can use this to write 31 to B (and then to II from there). That would require you to have Full milk on B, which is stated to be impossible, because the cows and talon cant see the B bottle. I saw someone on youtube playing on the N64 version with a poe on c-right and 26 bombchus on c-down, then doing something (didn't show) and when i looked again there was full milk on B. Then he drank twice down to a normal bottle. Can someone help me with this?

And if this is not possible, is it possible to catch a fairy on the B bottle with odd mushroom on II? that would cause only shadow and spirit medallions to be on your quest screen, but I read somewhere that the game only checks for those two, and the rest are irrelevant. So could you go to Ganon with these two only?

Thanks in advance,
 misterb1998

Note: I think i might have already posted this, but my browser isnt showing it. if this is the case, feel free to delete either this or the other, as it was COMPLETELY unintentional.
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »

To rba with halfmilk, it requires whatever is on c-right points to the value 26 (full milk). For example you could have poe on c-right and have 26 bombchus.

Once this is met, empty your b bottle. The game thinks your b bottle is item 26, full milk, and puts half milk on it because it thinks you just drank it. It will then write the value 31 to whatever is on c-right (in this example, it would write 31 to your bombchu amount and you would have 31 bombchus after performing this trick).

Edit: Also, next time, post in the Question & Answer thread.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 10:27:10 PM by BottlesFTW » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: