ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any% Race - Spring Break  (Read 13148 times)
TriforceBrawl3250
Deku Scrub

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 03:01:50 AM »

I'd just like to remind everyone that this is going to be a casual race, so you don't have to know Skyward Sword very much at all, nobody knows every section of this game perfectly.

A large race is a fun race, no matter how bad you think you are Smiley

You can't spell devotion without OoT.
TestRunner
Regular Guay

Skyward Sword Editor

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 03:27:03 AM »

Yea, It doesn't matter if you know BiT or not. If you think you can finish the game in one sitting, go for it! If you don't have a empty hero mode file, just get one from the "SS: Save Stockpile".

<Triforce3250> You're my hero mode
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 11:28:09 PM »

Good luck to everybody involved in the race. Wish I could play, but I Don't have time this weekend. I am learning the harp route, and would be willing got race it sometime. By the way, is the current harp record in japanese or english?
TriforceBrawl3250
Deku Scrub

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2012, 02:46:45 AM »

Good luck to everybody involved in the race. Wish I could play, but I Don't have time this weekend. I am learning the harp route, and would be willing got race it sometime. By the way, is the current harp record in japanese or english?

That's okay! We look forward to racing some time Smiley

The current harp record in english (I am unaware of any Japanese players) is 1:52:43 RTA by yours truly.

You can't spell devotion without OoT.
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2012, 02:57:26 AM »

That's okay! We look forward to racing some time Smiley

The current harp record in english (I am unaware of any Japanese players) is 1:52:43 RTA by yours truly.

That's a sexy time. I just got 2:25:24 today, first completed speedrun to the harp ever. LMF was the worst thing I have ever seen, lol. but I'm getting decently good at the rest of the route.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: