ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 03:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SSBM-tournament in Sweden  (Read 3551 times)
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:48:07 PM »

Hello everyone (especially you Scandinavians out there).

March 9-11 there's going to be a SSBM tournament called Terebi Smash in Malmö, Sweden and everyone is invited Smiley. Many top tier players (though there's some intermediate and low-tier players too) from all over Sweden and Denmark usually comes but even norweigans come sometimes. You can read more about it how it usually goes here: http://www.smashbros.se/ (swedish forum).

I write here because I want to create a little faction of speedrunners ^^. I myself play OoT and my buddy plays Metroid Prime so if anyone wants to add to the list you're more than welcome!

If you're interested just post here or PM me and I can give more details.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:50:54 PM by TimpZ » Logged

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:29:34 PM »

The weekend starts tomorrow and at least Zaccio is confirmed beyond a doubt. Another cool thing is that Armada, current world champion in SSBM, is coming.

Me and/or Zaccio are probably gonna stream a bit, probably the tournament itself and maybe have a webcam like in AGDQ so feel free to come and watch sometime during the saturday evening (gmt+1).
My stream is at twitch.tv/primat91 and Zaccio's at twitch.tv/ZChaseThree
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 10:36:45 PM by TimpZ » Logged

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: